Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Canyoneering Video's

Canyoneering is a fun and exciting sport, once you get past the possible dangers.  It is a sport that isn't for everyone, especially those with a fear of hights and Claustrophobia.   One of my hobbies besides canyoneering is playing around with video equipment.  I periodically carry my Cannon digital camcorder with me through canyons and am able to get some fun video.  Later it is even more fun to take those clips and put them together in a short video with music for added excitement.  I have posted here ones that I have done for you to enjoy and comment on.  Some are ones that I have shot and edited, a couple are ones that friends have shot and had me edit.  I will periodically add more to this  entry as I have time to make more.  You can click the link to view it streaming  in Windows Media Player format, or you can download them to your computer to watch.  I Hope You Enjoy Them.


Fun Videos

No comments:

Post a Comment